Hate mail

Holy fuck! You’re a woman! I read you saying that you don’t like to talk about whether you’re a man, then I read more of your comments and it’s obvious you’re a woman and just tyring to hide it because you know that it explains everything! All the great thinkers are men. Men wrote all the great works like the Bible. Jesus just had women around to wash his feet. You can’t use female logic to get out of what the Bible says anymore than you can use it to get out of math class. Everyone here will now understand that you hate God probably because you’re ugly, or you’re having your period, or you are mad at your dad or got a divorce or some guy raped the fuck out of you. You’re such a stuck up, conceited know it all bitch that I can’t even blame him! You probably just hate the bible because it says you can’t be a whore or a lesbian and what you really need is a real god fearing man to give you a good smack and send you back into the kitchen to get a better of your rightful place. You know what you need? You need to take it up the ass a couple of times good and hard to remind you where you belong. If you don’t do it know then you’re going to be getting it up the ass for eternity in hell, bitch!!! Don’t ask me to come over there and do it because I wouldn’t soil my dick in you, skank.

Rape isn’t funny. You’re not funny. I don’t even know if you are serious, but you are a good example of why I don’t talk about my gender. Some people think gender explains everything.

Posted on February 3, 2007 at 12:58 am by ideclare · Permalink
In: Hate mail, Personal attack

1. Written by Josh
    on May 22, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Christianity: Come for the fish, stay for the people!

2. Written by Abby
    on December 25, 2008 at 3:57 pm

Even tough I don’t believe in God, I can’t stop thinking… OMFG!!!!!! I can’t believe what I’m reading. Are you sure you are not making this up? A cave man using a computer?? No way…

I HAVE to tranlate this, even though is so offensive I don’t think I would be able to post it.

I’ve been reading this blog for an hour now, and not even once I stopped to think about your gender…

3. Written by Iris
    on February 24, 2009 at 12:36 am

Seriously, dude. Put down the crystal meth for a second and think about what you just typed. How would you feel if Jesus read what you just wrote? You dare call yourself a Christian?

I would say this Atheist on the site is more of a Christian than you. Why don’t you pick up the bible and read it. And no, not the one with the pretty drawings.

4. Written by Top Hat
    on March 15, 2009 at 1:05 pm

People like you make me sick.

Need I remind you that rape (and buggering or ‘takeing it up the ass’, as you like to say) is a sin according to the bible which ‘was so intelegently written by men’

5. Written by Beth
    on May 9, 2009 at 3:39 pm

That is one insecure and most likely impotent man. It’s not the collective female’s fault that mommy didn’t hug you more, bro.

Have fun dying alone.

6. Written by Live
    on July 23, 2010 at 3:51 am

Filthy existence. It’s all fine and dandy to sit behind the computer and throw insults left right and centre and then wrap it up in christian styled present. With a lack of intelligence as strikingly obvious as that, i’d be very surprised if the attacker in question is an independant adult living away from mummy and daddy’s house.

7. Written by CMcK
    on September 14, 2010 at 8:19 am

Yikes. I was actually a little amused after the first few sentences by the idiocy. That amusement changed quite quickly to horror!

8. Written by Rayne
    on December 16, 2010 at 8:46 pm

This man is a sorry excuse for a human being. If he is married, I hope his wife gets out alive. I TRULY hope he has no kids…. or EVER reporduces for that matter. Its scary that men like this exist and they use the bible to justify thier abuse…. One reason I can’t stand organized religion.

9. Written by Areta
    on July 2, 2011 at 10:27 pm

This is…I don’t even. I consider myself a very non-violent person. I am almost crying from anger right now. You, sir, need to be shot. Immediately.

10. Written by Vlad the Inhaler
    on August 4, 2012 at 8:43 am

I’ve always said that men who talk incessantly about how much they want to stick it up a woman’s ass can’t admit they’re gay.

Dude, come out of the closet and suck a dick already. You’ll feel so much better.