Hate mail

You are the most hateful, horrible evil man I have ever found. How dare you presume to know more about how to raise my child then I do! [Name] is a good Christian and if she has any questions she can find the answers in the Bible. I’d tell you to read it yoru self but it would burn your fingers to the bone. There is no room for doubt in the love of Jesus Christ. Doubting His love is rejection of the Holy Spirit which is the greatest most unforgivable sin. She is NOT old enough to be talking to perverts on the computer. She is a CHILD! I saw your Web site now and see that this is so much worse than I could have imagined. [Name] will be on her knees with her father and me praying for forgiveness for what you have done. You are the devil’s servent and when you burn the angels will sing.

Please do not punish your daughter any further for this. I have no problem with your being angry at me, but your daughter is completely innocent of everything but stumbling upon a Web site and asking a question. Depending on how she uses the Web, she may have even been directed to my site inadvertently. Now is a time to explain to your daughter why you are concerned, not to punish her for trying to use her mind or sending a curious e-mail.

Take a step back and look at this situation. Don’t let your anger make you do something that you will later regret.

Posted on May 29, 2007 at 8:36 pm by ideclare · Permalink
In: Hate mail, Personal attack

on June 1, 2007 at 6:49 am

what is wrong with these people?it’s just a funny site…the rights and responsibilities stuff cracked me up! some people take stuff to seriously

2. Written by Snalin
    on June 1, 2007 at 11:51 am

pervert? she’s calling a guy that doesen’t drink, smoke or have casual sex a pervert? He’s mommys frigging angel!

3. Written by Mytho
    on April 20, 2008 at 10:04 pm

it’s more like she’s terrified of teh infidel!

4. Written by charity
    on September 15, 2008 at 11:45 pm

She sounds like my ex-mother, when her daughter gets old enough, she will run. “Mom” who will undoubtedly never come back here (for fear its a sin that will send her soul to hell) You cant control your daughter enough, this is a society where information is readily available and rest assured if she is asking questions now, she will be as an adult. And no amount of brainwashing will change that curiosity. And the sad thing is she wont ever be able to look at the religion of her youth without spite, because in so many ways people like this use religion to physically hurt their children.Essentially you are working against yourself. Ps, you DO NOT sound like you are “filled” with the “love” of Jesus you so tenuously believe in.

5. Written by Dream
    on January 6, 2009 at 4:58 pm

What is UP with all these Christians on this site anyways? This is an athiest site, for heaven’s sake. If you’re gonna read the site, keep that in mind; IT ISN’T DIRECTED TO CHRISTIANS. Oh and also, TEMPER ISSUES… haa, haa…. Adults shouldn’t lose thier temper… I’m sure “Jesus” doesn’t want you to be so hateful, also. heh, next time think before posting on an Athiest site…… haa, haa, haa…

6. Written by Live
    on July 23, 2010 at 3:21 am

”You are the most hateful, horrible evil man I have ever found”

Lol. Clearly, this woman hasn’t been looking hard enough. John Wayne Gacy was evil. Jeffrey Dahmer was evil. Charles Manson was evil. The comparison between those as an example and the mysterious host of this harmless site doesn’t bear thinking about. It’s unbelievable. And that’s pretty much an irrelevant point for me to make anyway! I don’t even want to begin on the rest!

7. Written by Kodanshi
    on September 13, 2010 at 1:00 pm

An angry, vitriolic letter, and yet a measured, kind and helpful reply in return. Absolutely beautiful.