You need to address the many lies you made. These are just the ones I caught.
You read the Bible. Nobody whose read the Bible could hate God as much as you do. The Bible is filled with God’s love.
You are interested in discussing. You dismiss Jesus without even considering Him.
You are moral. You cannot be moral because you don’t follow the ten Commandments.
The Universe can exist without a creator. That is an obvious lie.
Evolution happened. Nobody with any sense believes that any more.
It’s all so transparent. You think you are pulling the woll over the Lamb’s eves but He can see!
I get the impression that you’re not really interested in a reply, but I’m going to answer your accusations anyway.
1) I’ve read the bible in whole three times in different translations, and I’ve read sections of it repeatedly. I’ve also read dozens of books — most of them by theists — about the Bible.
2) I am interested in intelligent discussion. I was raised Christian, so I certainly spent a long time believing in Jesus. I have considered a variety of points of view regarding Jesus in great depth and don’t “dismiss” him at all.
3) It’s true that I don’t follow the commandments that cannot be followed by an atheist. As for the rest, I think I do as well as most Christians and better than some. Even so, I don’t consider the Ten Commandments to be a good measure of morality.
4) I don’t think it’s obvious that the universe must have a creator.
5) Now you’re just being silly. Evolution is a very well established scientific theory.
If you’d like to discuss any of this in detail, you know how to get a hold of me.