No Christians for evolution

You are wrong about millions of Christians believing in evolution. Evolution contradicts the Bible and if you believe in evolution you don’t believe in the Bible. If you don’t believe in the Bible then you aren’t a Christian or you’re illiterate. I don’t know if you are just too stupid to see something as obvious as this or if you are lying to try and convince good Christians that they can believe your lies without rejecting Jesus. I think ti’s both. I have read a few of the things on this page and you don’t have any idea what you are talking about. You say you are moral but without the Lord you are pissing on at least three of the 10 Commandments which makes you a liar so that’s another commandment you’re breaking. You covet corrupting Christians and that’s another commandment. You said that you were raised Christian so you are disrespecting your parents and that’s another commandment. I’m sure that your lies will lead to the death of many who beliee them and that’s another commandment. You’ve broken them all. You deserve to die in horrible torture for what you are doing and you will!

Evolution contradicts the Bible only if the Bible is being interpreted literally. The Catholic church, for example, has no problem with evolution, but it’s possible that you don’t consider Catholics to be Christians. If so, then you are saying that many people who believe they are Christians are not really Christians, and I think that makes your definition of Christianity overly narrow.

Now, the Ten Commandments. The 10C aren’t the whole of morality (I’d say they aren’t even part of morality unless you are Jewish). There are many immoral acts not listed in the 10C, including some which are worse than some that are listed (I’d argue that rape is worse than coveting, for example).

I won’t respond to your list of my “sins” — it’s really rather silly — but I will ask you a question: why do you care about the Ten Commandments? As a Christian, you believe that Jesus Christ fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament and the covenant with Israel, right? Well, if Jesus superseded the law of the Jews, then why are you hanging on to the 10C, which is clearly part of those laws? And if you are holding onto this part, are you holding onto the whole of the law (including maintaining a kosher kitchen, etc.)? Perhaps you are, to use your words, “too stupid to see something as obvious as this” or are just denying Jesus and holding onto the 10C because they are a handy way to berate people who disagree with you.

Posted on August 16, 2008 at 12:06 pm by ideclare · Permalink
In: Evolution, Hate mail, Personal attack, Theology

1. Written by Dermah
    on August 18, 2008 at 2:45 am

Is saying that you deserve to die in a fire a good way of trying to turn someone to your point of view? Personal attacks are silly.

2. Written by Kitt
    on September 8, 2008 at 12:33 am

After reading through this site I’d suggest that most of these hate-mail sending christians should take a lesson from us on morality.

3. Written by Florence
    on September 9, 2008 at 8:36 pm

These people sending these emails aren’t seeing it the way we do.

We just tear this stuff apart and laugh.

4. Written by Danny
    on October 11, 2008 at 9:53 am

I find this comment insulting. I am a christian who does believe in evolution, and I find that it is quite compatible with my beliefs. In my opinion, the bible is one of the “ultimate tests of faith” , and that anyone who claims that the bible is irrefutable is lying to themselves.

on October 14, 2008 at 4:51 pm

Wow! Sign me up for Christianity! I mean where else can you find people who wishes a non believer a horrible and tortured death? I tell yeah, those Christians have a lot of love in their hearts!

Or maybe not…

6. Written by Nick
    on November 16, 2008 at 10:45 pm

I really do not like people like him, I am sure that whether you are Religious or not you would write that person of as an a**hole.

7. Written by Terri
    on December 23, 2008 at 6:55 pm

It’s always amazed me that the so called Christians are of the most immoral people I have ever met. The Hippocrates. It has also amazes me that our children are more safe in our community playgrounds than they are at church.

on February 18, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Terri, I think you mean hypocrites. Hippocrates was an an ancient Greek physician.

9. Written by Robyn
    on March 15, 2009 at 11:32 am

It is impossible to believe in the bible completly because it is full of contradictions.

The person who wrote this must be a mass murderer because the bible says: For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
    Exodus 35:2

Well let’s kill everyone who works in Wall Mart then.

Not to mention all the teenagers we must slaughter according to God:
    If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father and mother, who does not heed them when they discipline him, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his town at the gate of that place. They shall say to the elders of his town, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the town shall stone him to death. So you shall purge the evil from your midst; and all Israel will hear, and be afraid.
    Deut 21:18-21.

The Bible also tells us that we need to kill homsexuals and adulters. So in other words, if we actually listened to what God says, we would need to kill at least half of the people in America tomorrow. After all, Isaiah 40:8 says, “The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.” The word of the Lord tells us to kill half of the U.S. population.

10. Written by theblackbook
    on September 2, 2009 at 7:44 am

“I’m sure that your lies will lead to the death of many who believe them”… Why does this sound like an atheist argument against religion? How about those Crusades? And I’m sure murdering abortion doctors and homosexuals and “infidels” doesn’t count as breaking a commandment because it’s sanctified by God. If that’s not pro-life, I don’t know what is.
    WHAT TEN COMMANDMENTS???? There is no mention of the 10 Commandments anywhere in the Bible. But I don’t expect that this guy has actually read the Bible. There are a total of 613 commandments mentioned in the Old Testament. http://www.pressiechurch.org/Theol_2/All%20613%20laws.htm
    And don’t say that Jesus wiped out the need for these commandments with his “sacrifice”. First of all, he sacrificed nothing since he didn’t actually die (http://www.thehappyheretic.com/4-97.htm). Also, there’s the famous “jot or tittle” reference: Matt 5:18 “For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.” So rightfully, we should be stoning adulterers and nonvirginal brides (what is the Bible’s OBESSESSION with sex??) and men should be avoiding contact with menstrual women and we should be not wearing mixed fibers and hanging tassles on our clothing and…

11. Written by theblackbook
    on September 2, 2009 at 7:47 am

That link is actually http://www.thehappyheretic.com/4-97.htm
    For some reason the second parenthesis(what’s singular for parenthesis??) got thrown in there.

12. Written by Unnamed
    on October 12, 2009 at 6:40 am

hi there.. i call my self as an easy atheist… why? cuz believers hate me.. i will hate them too.. till to the bones… and if they love me too i will love them too.. till to the bones.. ( correct me if i am wrong )

to the believers.. may i ask you..

u do believe adam and eve are the 1st human being in this planet..

tell me… in their lifespan?
    how they discover SEX?
    as stated at the bible… animals and human lived in 1 planet… many animals x 2 humans… how they discover to eat.. how they discover to kill and how they discover all things?

does god let them go to school and teach them some lessons?

cheerz.. any1 can comment…
    sorry for crappy eng xD

13. Written by BrandeX
    on January 17, 2010 at 3:33 am

“I mean where else can you find people who wishes a non believer a horrible and tortured death?”
    Islam, Judaism, etc., most of the other religions.