Hate Mail

I truly love the idea of atheists giveing out tracts. This will make it much easier for me to spot them and when I beat the c**p out of them nobody will mind because it will stop them from handing out their stupid litter-ature.

Posted on June 16, 2009 at 3:29 pm by ideclare · Permalink
In: Hate mail

1. Written by AtheistGuy
    on June 19, 2009 at 11:04 am

This shows how stupid and hateful some Christians are. This Christian knows that he/she can’t prove the Atheists wrong, so he/she thinks that insulting and threatening an Atheist will make him/her look smart.

2. Written by Reverend Jeremiah
    on December 15, 2009 at 11:06 am

“I truly love the idea of atheists giveing out tracts.”
    -You do? So do I.
    “This will make it much easier for me to spot them and when I beat the c**p out of them nobody will mind because it will stop them from handing out their stupid litter-ature.”
    -PERSECUTION!!! This is PERSECUTION of atheists. Where is the Christian outrage to this post? This is proof that atheists are right. Because if we were wrong they would just ignore us. They know we atheists are correct, but they wish to hide behind their immoral dogma and delusions so they can be immoral and delusional!!!1!1!111eleventyone!!

3. Written by OneDeist
    on December 15, 2009 at 8:22 pm

I’m not even an Atheist but I’d love to see this Christian Internet Tough guy get his scrawny ass handed to him in some remote paring lot by a middle aged Atheist housewife.

4. Written by Sensiblar Erecton
    on December 22, 2009 at 10:41 pm

I’m a christian, and I want to kick this hateful cunt’s ass. Look, anyone reading, please don’t think we’re all like this jackass.

5. Written by Dude
    on July 15, 2010 at 12:12 am

He’ll burn in hell for beating the c**p out of people.

He’s a true christian with deep knowledge of christian values. Bet he can’t even spell c-o-m-m-a-n-d-m-e-n-t-s.

btw I’m anti-theist ;)