Benefits of the Holocaust?

Your questions for Christians comment stupid response makes the same stupid argument that atheists always make. That the holocaust was evil and god let it happen so god is evil blah blah blah. Let’s look at the real facts here. Civilian people dies in World War II but that’s what happens in war. No surprise. The numbers are exaggerated for politics but it’s true that lots of Jews died but this was a net benefit for Jews because they got Israel. You talked about other people who died but you stretegically didn’t mention that the Poles, Russians, blah, that were killed were also all either Jews, communists, or homosexuals, or other enemies of god. There is a reason that Christians were not killed in the holocaust, that god was using it to recreate Israel as part of the preparation for the second return of Christ in fulfilment of the bible.

Get your facts straight and stop bandying propraganda like a tool.

I’m sorry, but this post screams of a questionable, inconsistent, or horribly twisted world view coupled with a massive misunderstanding of history and, possibly, theology.

We can go through every sentence in your e-mail and discuss exactly where you are wrong, but it all boils down to this: if God couldn’t think of a better way to create the state of Israel than allowing millions of people to be murdered, then he isn’t as omniscient as he’s reported to be.

Posted on April 19, 2010 at 7:25 am by ideclare · Permalink
In: Criticism

1. Written by Zach
    on April 19, 2010 at 11:56 am

Also, many Christians were killed by the Nazis…

on May 7, 2010 at 8:35 pm

I don’t think that you understand that GOD doesn’t allow evil but that evil comes from the human will. Let’s not talk about evil and give responsibility to God when we all know that it originates in us. Unless you want to admit to being deceived which i will not put past you.

on May 8, 2010 at 12:02 am

I would argue that if God has the power to stop evil without significant inconvenience but doesn’t, then God is allowing evil. Similarly, if I watch my four-year-old pick up a gun and shoot a neighbor, even though I could have reached out my hand at any time and taken the gun, I’d say that I allowed my child to shoot a neighbor. That doesn’t mean that my child is not at fault for pulling the trigger, but it does mean that I have some responsibility as well.

It seems to me that the only option other than God allowing evil (in the sense I have described) is God being powerless to stop evil. I’m assuming you don’t want to go there.

3. Written by Kodanshi
    on September 13, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Views of the sort espoused by Anonymous irk me because, despite good and evil coming from the mouth of god according to the bible, anything ‘good’ they will trumpet as evidence of god, but anything ‘evil’ represents a failure on our part to understand god’s bigger picture.

4. Written by Michael
    on June 24, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Clearly no-one has seriously examined the claims of the holocaust.
    God did not let this happen b/c it did not happen.
    Take a look at http://vimeo.com/42012246
    This is just for starters.
    Who benefits?
    The Zionists.
    Hitler offered all the Jews in the Reich to the Zionists. Germany wanted rid of the Jews and if the Zionists would take them off their hands and pay a little that was even better.
    A justification for Israel is said to be the holocaust. Quite how stealing the homes of Palestinians who had nothing to do with the holocaust, even if it happened, can be justified is a non starter for me and any other decent person.