By visiting this Web site you have announced to the world that you are an atheist! This announcement is permanent and irrevocable -- our automated system has already sent notification of your godlessness to both the Library of Congress and your mother. We will mention you to the Pope the next time we see him.
Remember: as a moral atheist, you are bound by the list of Atheistic Rights & Responsibilities.
Want to ask about your new philosophy or read hate mail from unwilling converts? Visit the IAmAnAtheist Blog.
Or we can just argue about it.
If you visited this page in error, we're sorry --
what's done is done.
- Rights and Responsibilities - Arguments Against -
- The Bitter Atheist's Wish List -
- Products for Atheists - Banner Ads -
Atheize the Dead -
- Ask Yourself to be Moral - Atheism Bingo -
- Comments - FAQs - Links -
Now, take the Atheist Survey
A Pants Aflame production